To pay your Allstate Insurance bill online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Allstate Insurance website into your browser. You can find that address (for the Allstate Insurance website) below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Allstate website will load immediately.
- Once the Allstate Insurance website loads on your browser, check at the top right hand corner, and you will see a button that says ‘My Account Log In’. Click on that button.
- On the login box that appear when you click on the said ‘My Account Log In’ button, enter your User ID into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other field provided for it. After entering your Allstate Insurance online user ID and password into the respective fields, click on the ‘Log In’ button. You would then be signed into your Allstate account. If you don’t have an Allstate Insurance online account, you will need to first click on the ‘Register New Account’ link [which you will find somewhere below the ‘Log In’ button]. So you click on ‘My Account Login’ button, then on the login box that appears when you do so, you click on the ‘Register New Account’ link. After that fill in the required details in the subsequent screens, in order to complete the Allstate online account sign up. Once the account has been set up, you can enter the user ID and password you will have created, then click on the ‘Log In’ button in order to be signed in.
- After signing into your Allstate account, click to indicate that you wish to make a bill payment. Then provide all the required details to complete Allstate Insurance bill payment transaction. Among the required details is obviously the amount you wish to pay to Allstate Insurance company, and where you want the funds for the Allstate insurance bill payment to be drawn from. Just enter all the required details, to complete the Allstate bill pay transaction.
How to view Allstate bills online
To view your past and current Allstate bill(s) online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Allstate Insurance website. You can find the address for the said Allstate Insurance website below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Allstate Insurance website will load immediately.
- Once the Allstate insurance website loads on your browser, click on the ‘My Account Log In’ button that you will find at the top right hand corner. Then enter your Allstate Insurance online user ID and password into the spaces that will appear when you do so, in order to be logged into your account. If you don’t have a user ID and password with which to login/if it is the first time you are trying to use the Allstate online system, click on the ‘Register new account’ link that you will find at the bottom end of the login box. Then enter the required details in the subsequent screens, to have the Allstate online account fully set up. Then go back to the login page and sign in by entering the user ID and password you would have established.
- After logging into the Allstate Insurance website, click to indicate that you wish to view your bills. Then specify which Allstate Insurance bill you wish to view, and the same will be presented on the screen for you to view.
Allstate Insurance website: