To register your Argos card online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to MyArgosCard portal, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for MyArgosCard portal) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to MyArgosCard portal.
- Once you get to MyArgosCard portal, check within the middle part of the landing page, and you will see some three sections with titles ‘Manage Your Card Online’, ‘Want to Go Mobile?’ and ‘Don’t have an Argos Card Yet?’. And if you check within the ‘Manage Your Card Online’ section, you will find a ‘Register Now’ button at the bottom end. Click on that button (the ‘Register Now’ button).
- On the page that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Register Now’ button) you will find a form into which you are supposed to fill in a few details, in order to initiate the Argos card registration. As required, enter your Argos card number into the space provided for it there. Then enter the Argos card expiry date using the prescribed format, into the respective spaces. Finally, enter your date of birth and your postcode (or BFPO) into the respective spaces.
- After entering the Argos card number, its expiry date, your date of birth and your postcode (or your BFPO) into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Next’ button that you will find at the bottom right hand corner.
- Provide the other required details in the screens that you will thereafter be taken to, in order to complete MyArgosCard online registration.
MyArgosCard application – How to apply for an Argos card online
To apply for an Argos card account online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to MyArgosCard portal. You can find the address for MyArgosCard portal below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, MyArgosCard portal will load immediately.
- Once MyArgosCard portal loads on your browser, click on the ‘Find Out More’ button that is within the ‘Dont have an Argos Card Yet?’ section. So you check within the middle part of the portal’s landing page, where you will see the section that is entitled ‘Dont have an Argos card yet?’. Then you check within that section, and you will see a ‘Find Out More’ button. Click on that button.
- On the page that you are taken to, scroll down a bit, until you find the ‘Apply Now’ button and click on it. So you can opt to first read through the information on the page, to understand how the Argos card works. Once you are sure that it is a good choice for you, go back up and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Follow the instructions in the pages that you will subsequently be taken to, so as to complete the Argos card application. Then await for your application to be processed. If the application is approved, you would get your Argos card in due course.