To pay your Meijer credit card bill online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Meijer credit cards portal, by entering its address into your browser. The said address (for the Meijer credit cards portal) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter it, your browser immediately transfers you to the Meijer credit cards portal.
- Once you get to the Meijer credit cards portal, check at the top right hand corner, and you will find a ‘Sign In’ button. Click on that button.
- On the screen that you will be transferred to (after having clicked on the ‘Sign In’ button), you will find spaces provided for you to enter your username and password in order to log in. Now click on the space for ‘username’ and enter your Meijer credit card online access username into that space. This is the username you would have set up when you were registering your Meijer credit card for online access. After entering your Meijer credit card online access username, click on the space for entry of password and enter the password into that space.
- Having entered your Meijer credit card online access username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button. You will then be logged into your Meijer credit card account.
- After logging into your Meijer credit card account, click to indicate that you want to make a payment. Then provide the required details, to complete the Meijer credit card payment transaction. The required details in question there would obviously include the Meijer credit card payment amount (the amount you wish to pay) and where you want the funds to cater for the Meijer credit card payment to be drawn from. Just enter all the required details, to complete the transaction.
There is also the option of paying your Meijer credit card bill without logging in. What you need to do in that case is go to the Meijer credit cards portal, and click on the ‘Learn More’ button that is under the ‘Skip signing in to pay’ section. Provide the required details in the series of screens that you will subsequently be taken to, in order to complete the Meijer credit card payment transaction. One of the details you will need to enter in the first screen is the credit card account number. This is of course the account number for the Meijer credit card whose bill payment you wish to make. You will also be required to enter your zip or postal code. And the zip or postal code to be entered here would obviously have to be the one in your Meijer credit card account records. You then need to select an identification type – either social security number or alternate ID and enter some details from it. For instance, if you are using the social security number, you will be required to enter the last four digits of it. You then click on the ‘Find My Account’ button. And once your Meijer credit card account is found, you can proceed to complete the bill pay transaction by entering all the other required details.
Meijer credit cards portal: